Envision Life Academy is focused on developing systems to help students, school administrators and parents navigate the difficult years of college and career planning. “Systemic” is defined as, “that which is relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.” Every decision we have made from our beginning has been systemic and is dedicated to fulfilling our mission, versus adding parts or programs that seem cool, or are trending on Twitter/Internet, or trying to be all things to all people.
Private School Partnerships
Our world-class college and career planning system has continued to advance and we have now added tools and resources that allow Schools and School Guidance Counselors to effectively manage their entire college and career planning program through Envision Life Academy. These tools and resources include the ability to monitor students’ progress, manage all students from one dashboard and generate reports for school administrators.
Our Unique Difference - Coaches
Coaches – Giving Students a Personal Touch: We are all aware how a positive personal touch can make a major difference in a teenager’s life. Technology provides amazing tools designed to make us more efficient and has promised to bring us together. Yet studies continue to reveal a disturbing picture of how technology alone can often isolate us.
Envision Life recognizes the value of both and has incorporated “A Personal Touch” with a dedicated Coaching Staff that embraces “Modern Technology” to provide a state-of-the-art Web Based Platform.
- Experienced: We have an experienced team of coaches dedicated to assessing, training and equipping students for college and career success just like coaches on the field, court, classroom, or in the fine arts center.
- Certified: Our coaches are certified through UCLA’s College Counseling Program and/or our exclusive in-house curriculum program.
- Industry Memberships: All coaches hold a membership designation in the National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC).
- Career Experts: Our coaches visit and personally walk the campuses of colleges and universities throughout the United States, interviewing admissions staff.
- Unlimited: We provide all our coaching services on an unlimited basis.
- Availability: Coaches are available to our students and parents 70 hours per week via chat, email and phone.
- Track Record: Our coaching team helps students thousands of hours each month.
- Hands-On: We review, correct or critique thousands of financial aid award letters and documents, college applications, and college entrance essays each year.
- Unique: We developed exclusive coaching procedures and decision-making processes only available through our organization.
Modern Technology – Proprietary College/Career Planning Systems
Envision Life Academy is part of the largest private professional educational services organization in the United States dedicated to providing unlimited assistance with career assessment, college selection and college admissions.
Having served over 90,000 students in the last eleven years we have learned from our experiences and built a solid foundation, program and team of professionals based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area who are dedicated to serving the needs of your students and schools nationwide.
We are specialists in the college/career planning industry. Our organization has invested millions of dollars developing our proprietary college/career planning systems. Our systems have been designed from the ground up and built college and career planning experts in the field. This is in direct contrast to some programs created as a migration, after-thought or add-on to an existing Learning Management System (LMS) or School Management software program.
Our Web-Based SaaS (Software as a Service) application is operated in the Cloud providing the stability and reliability a professional system requires to serve thousands of clients 24/7. Our system utilizes sophisticated tools including dashboards, heat maps, “RightFit” and “Myfit” algorithms to create a clear road map for a Student’s success, and allows Envision Coaches, Students, Parents and School Administrators the ability to effectively monitor and track their progress throughout the High School years.
Our Foundation – Giving Students What They Need From the Beginning
From our inception the Owners’ vision has been to establish an organization that could help every high school student cast a vision for their life, and then work through a simple step-by-step process to make that vision a reality. Every decision we have made in creating, building, developing and modifying our system has been based on our core beliefs as follows:
- Every student was created for a purpose
- Every student has unique God-given talents and abilities
- Every student’s life counts
- Every student can live a life of meaning, purpose and fulfillment if he/she gets the “help” needed to make their dreams a reality.
These core beliefs are reflected in Envision Life Academy’s Mission Statement: “Partnering with schools to provide a comprehensive college and career coaching experience to help students discover who they are and what they were created to do”. And our Vision Statement: “To see students live out a life of meaning, purpose and fulfillment throughout their careers.”
Every strategic decision we have made and make incorporates these core beliefs, from:
- The employees we hire who share these common beliefs and desire to help.
- World-class web-based software tools we designed from the beginning.
- Incorporating a “Personal Touch” – hiring experts in the field of college/career counseling as Coaches for every student who goes through our program.
- Partnering with Religious Schools and other Private School Organizations – bringing world-class tools to help their programs and their students succeed.
- Being Specialists in our field – not trying to be all things to all people, but focused on continuing to bring the very best career/college planning solution to our students and schools.
Focus on Students as Individuals
Unfortunately, many private schools are simply not equipped with the resources, experience or time necessary to implement a holistic approach to college and career planning. They recognize the need for supplemental expertise to support thier limited resources and to bolster their efforts in this critical, yet often under-funded component of student life.
Envision Life Academy’s mission and vision were birthed from the our desire to help students answer foundational questions such as “Who am I?”, “How am I uniquely gifted?” and “What was I created to be?”. After discovering the answers to these and other foundational questions, our students are well on their way to developing a vision for their work life as our coaches guide them through the process of fulfilling their dreams.